Pharmacy Operations Manager
- Maintain a consistent schedule of rounding at each group home, ALF, and nursing home location in coordination with the Pharmacy Director.
- Ensure timely evaluations of pharmacy staff members, including performing annual reviews for direct reports.
- Confirm correct and timely payroll approval by direct reports. Develop policies, procedures, and protocols for pharmacy staff.
- Develop the marketing plan to achieve the pharmacy goal.
- Negotiate and complete pharmacy contracts and credentialing of pharmacists and staff members.
- Develop an annual budget for operations and capital. Initiate and implement quality improvement projects in the pharmacy department.
- Create, maintain, update and enforce lean pharmacy standards in pharmacy workflow.
- Planning and project management for specific projects and new services related to departmental goals.
- Consult, refer and collaborate with Pharmacy CEO and other disciplines involved in the delivery of patient care for the development of programs, services, and grants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $102,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: In person
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send us your application by completing the form below.